- Datenschutzerklärung (englisch)
Policy regarding Protection of Personal Information
- We shall create a system and procedures for handling and managing personal information that conform to the standards set forth. All officers and employees of SkyHop Bus Marketing Japan Co.,Ltd. shall be required to comply with said system and procedures.
- We shall collect, use, furnish and otherwise handle personal information in accordance with the systems and procedures. This means that we shall collect personal information through lawful and proper means and shall limit the use, furnishing and handling of personal information to the scope of its intended purpose. Should the need arise to handle personal information in a manner that goes beyond the scope of its specified intended use, we shall do so only after obtaining authorization from our Privacy Officer, furnishing notice to the affected individual regarding the contemplated use of said information, and obtaining the consent of said individual. We shall not utilize personal information for non-intended purposes and shall establish mechanisms to safeguard against such non-intended use. We shall only use and furnish ‘Specific Personal Information’ for its intended purposes as defined under the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures.
- We shall implement organizationally and technologically reasonable measures to prevent and remedy the risks associated with the unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and breach of personal information handled by SkyHop Bus Marketing Japan Co.,Ltd.
- We shall observe applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, social norms and public order relevant to the safeguarding of personal information and the appropriate disposition of Specific Personal Information.
- Our Customer Hotline has been designated to respond to questions and complaints regarding the manner in which we handle personal information as well as to respond to related requests (for disclosure of personal information, etc.). The contact information for our Customer Hotline shall be made available both within and outside the company. We shall respond promptly and in good faith to all requests received from individuals regarding their own personal information.
- We shall implement improvements to our personal information management systems and procedures on an ongoing basis by conducting periodic reviews and audits.
- The provisions set forth in this policy shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Implemented: November 1, 2018
Senior Managing Director, SkyHop Bus Marketing Japan Co.,Ltd.
For Inquiries concerning this Policy, please contact our Customer Hotline at:
SkyHop Bus Marketing Japan Co.,Ltd.
1-3-6 Kudankita, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo-
November 1, 2018