(Asakusa and TOKYO SKYTREE course)
Ueno Zoo, TOKYO SKYTREE, Tokyo Station, Senso-ji and sights a lot!
- TOKYO SKYTREE
- TOKYO SKYTREE is the tallest tower in the world, and the second tallest man-made structure after Dubai’s Burj Khalifa.
- Tokyo’s most famous electronics shopping area. There are shops selling anime goods, as well as cafes with waitresses dressed up like maids.
- Shin Nihonbashi
- In Nihonbashi you’ll find Mitsukoshi’s flagship store, Japan’s oldest department store.
(Tokyo Tower, Tsukiji and Ginza course)
Tokyo Tower, Tsukiji & Ginza and lots of other sights!
- Tsukiji Market is Japan’s largest fish market. There are many places that offer fresh seafood cuisine as well as Japan’s tamago-yaki omelets.
- The Ginza district is home to Japan's largest collection of luxury brand shops, including the world's largest UNIQLO store featuring 12 floors of goods from Japan’s own worldwide brand.