- Fri, 02 Nov 2018 12:43:44 +0900
- Sky Hop Bus renewal site open! Get on and off the sights of Tokyo and enjoy the free bus.
(Asakusa・TOKYO SKYTREE course)
Ueno Zoo, TOKYO SKYTREE, Tokyo Station, Senso-ji and sights a lot!
- Tokyo Skytree
- Tokyo Skytree is the tallest tower in the world, and the second tallest man-made structure after Dubai’s Burj Khalifa.
- Tokyo’s most famous electronics shopping area. There are shops selling anime goods, as well as cafes with waitresses dressed up like maids.
- Shin Nihonbashi
- Here in Nihonbashi is the main store of Mitsukoshi, Japan’s oldest department store.
(Tokyo Tower・Tsukiji・Ginza course)
National Fiet Bulding, Tsukiji & Ginza, Tokyo Tower and sights a lot!
- Tsukiji Market is Japan’s largest fish market. There are many places offering fresh seafood cuisine as well as Japan’s tamago-yaki omelets.
- Ginza, on the other hand, is filled with Japan’s top luxury brand stores, such as Mikimoto, Chanel, Bulgari.