- Online Purchase
Measures of COVID-19 / Special measures
for the second half of 2020
- 6 hour ticket
- Adults ¥1,000
- Children ¥500
- 8 hour ticket
- Adults ¥1,500
- Children ¥750
*1 Tickets are valid for each hour from the first boarding time. Tickets can be used for any trip while they are valid.
*2 Children under the age of six ride for free when sitting on the lap of their parent or guardian. If an additional seat is required, a child fare will be charged.
How to use Tickets
- Please show the purchase completion message that will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Tickets can be exchanged on the bus.
(* The bus offers non-reserved seating only. Reserved seating is not available.)
- Those purchasing tickets online can also download the ticket as a PDF file from the purchase (payment) completion page.
(* The email notification of purchase completion may be filtered into the Junk e-mail inbox. Please be sure to check all inboxes.)
- Refunds are not possible after the first boarding certification (QR code certification).
- Unused tickets are valid for up to 3 months from the purchase date. Please note that the ticket will expire 3 months after the purchase date.
Booking Cancelation Form
Operation schedule of 「Sky Hop Bus」
in the second half of 2020
Please make sure to select the correct date and type of ticket when you purchase your ticket.
*The days marked with red circle are operating days.
１）From September to November of 2020 / March 6 to 14, 2021：Operating only on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
２）March 20 to 31, 2021：Operating daily.
*December 2020 to February 2021 : Operation will be suspended.