- In-Car Services
(GPS-Linked audio guidance)
JPN / ENG / CHN / KOR
*The present situation is the above languages. But we are now trying to increase the others, please check to the staff when you buy the ticket.
To ensure passengers enjoy a comfortable ride, the following services are offered from December to March as part of the bus’s Winter Service package.
- Disposable pocket warmers
- Lap blankets
- Glass Roof Bus (Glass-roofed model with heater)
※The Glass Roof Bus will be offered as one of the Red Line buses (with services to Asakusa and Tokyo Sky Tree).
Free Wi-Fi service is available to all passengers.
＜How to Connect＞
- From your devices settings screen, turn on Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Select “SkyHopBus_free.”
(On Android devices, the questionnaire screen will automatically appear. On iOS devices, please ask the staff for assistance.)
- Answer the questionnaire to connect.
- We are not responsible for any loss of data caused by use of this service. We appreciate your understanding.
- The service may not be available in some locations due to poor connectivity.
- Connection speeds may be affected if the network is congested or if the communication environment is not ideal.
Passengers are allowed to get on the Sky Hop Bus at any bus stop. Tickets may be purchased from staff upon riding the bus using cash or credit card.
＜How to Pay＞
- Visit the ticket office or contact a member of the in-car staff. Cash or credit card is accepted.(Credit cards with or without an IC chip are accepted.)
- Review the screen shown by the staff and check the prices for mistakes.
- Upon completion of the transaction, the staff will provide a 24-hour ticket.
- Please check the purchase completion message that will be sent to your registered e-mail address.
- The bus offers non-reserved seating only. Reserved seating is not available.
- Tickets cannot be refunded after being issued from the ticket office or the in-car staff.